Friday, October 9, 2015

Out and About in the Rain

 

Shooting this look was so much fun(as it is with every shoot)! This shoot was just was a little more interesting, since it started to rain. Of course, I knew we were expecting rain so I made sure to bring an umbrella with me! Sure enough it started to rain so I pulled out my umbrella and went at it! My photographer had an amazing lens that she was renting for the weekend and I have to say that lens was so crisp you could see the light rain falling in the photo!

This outfit is a pair of slim black jeans from H&M with a with button-up white shirt from J.Crew and a light blue flannel from urban outfitters. Black and gold watch from ThreadEtiquette. To give that clean look I finished it off with a pair of white sneakers from Old Navy! Yes, I never thought I would shop at Old Navy but lately some of their trends have really been doing great!

1 comment:

  1. One of the best pics on your blog Dan! That third photo is so nice :)

    ReplyDelete