Friday, October 2, 2015

Fall Vibes





I loved putting together this outfit! It gives you that fall feel with the leaves falling and the colors in general!
I've become more of a fall person then I actually thought I was. It's such a comfy season where you can cuddle up by a fire with a cozy blanket and sip your favorite drink wether it be a pumpkin spice latte or some yummy apple cider all while smelling and felling that crisp air!

The white tee-shirt is from J.Crew while the flannel and black jeans are both from H&M. I decided to add my brown vintage hightops from Fossil to give you more of that fall vibe along with the brown leather strap watch and bracelet from ThreadEtiquette.

Photography by 
lubakatarkova

2 comments:

  1. I love all the colours on the autumn.
    The flannel shirt is really nice, I would use one too =))

    Have a nice Sunday,
    Michael
    www.ontheleaf.net

    ReplyDelete