Friday, August 14, 2015

Summer Vibes //








Having a day out in this comfortable outfit always put me in a good mood and possibly make me jump around a little. On a serious note fall is just around the corner! I don't know about you, but I'm a fan of summer. So its sad to see that another summer has yet flown by. 

I would call this outfit a transition from summer to fall. The weather is starting to bring those cool afternoon back so I decided to bring along a flannel and a hat. As I said that its a transition outfit there still is some of a summer feel with a t-shirt and rolled up jeans and sleeves. Not to mention the blue flash aviators to bring you that summer vibe.

To watch the tutorial on how I distressed my jeans, which I am wearing in this blog post check out on my youtube channel: Summer DIY Distressed Jeans



Be sure to stay connected with my social media on a daily basis!
























1 comment:

  1. That hat is awesome! I love winter so I'm looking forward to it :)

    ReplyDelete