Tuesday, August 11, 2015

2 Healthy & 2 Yummy Cheat Summer Snacks!




I'm the type of person that doesn't really have a centered taste, its usually scattered all over! I decided to jump onto Pinterest and find two healthy snacks and then two snacks to cheat on! The first snack is raw vegetables and ranch. This is one of those healthy snacks that actually are delicious and I eat this snack pretty often. They're low in calories, high in vitamins and fiber! 

Next you have a fruit salad! This fruit salad is delicious it contains pretty much all the great fruits! You could even add kiwi, mango, and peaches!

This is where you start to cheat and hey I won't talk if you don't;) To be honest this is probably the most easiest way to make s'mores and most likely the cleanest!!

Last but not least is the Passion Tea Lemonade! I don't know about you but I love to order the Passion Tea Lemonade with raspberry syrup in my drink at Starbucks when I want to take a break from coffee . This idea is amazing and adding the fresh lemon into the popsicle seems even more tasty!! 

I hope you enjoyed this little healthy/cheat snacks! Don be shy and give it a try and enjoy the rest of your summer before its gone!

Be sure to stay connected with my social media on a daily basis!

Links:

Snapchat: dandemi











1 comment:

  1. Yumm! I'm hungry now 😄 Pics are great, I need to try these someday.

    ReplyDelete